Phoenixxx84 Phoenixxx84 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

My aunt took me to a Hindu prayer meeting and everyone sat in rows, on the ground. The person behind me had just finished singing and they put the mic down, directly facing my butt. Being oblivious to everything around me, I didn't realise and I decided to let one rip. I almost died when I heard my fart bellowing through the speakers. Everyone knew where the mic was. All 150 guests.

Best Answer

Haha! No way?!

Best Answer

LOL it was awful *hides face*

Best Answer

Haha aw no!!!! *hugs* thanks for sharing... It really made me laugh out loud x

Best Answer

Most embarrassing night of my life. During the winter I was in the grocery store parking lot. Well it wasnt very chilly outside so I decided I didn't need to wear my sweater so as I'm walking toward the store I'm taking off my sweater well you know usually when you take off a sweater your shirt tends to go up with it. I'm about to put the sweater over my head and my shirt down when all of a sudden I trip. I accidentally took off my sweater and shirt in the process of tripping. I get up and reach for my shirt and my luck there's a huge gust of wind blows my shirt and sweater away into a puddle. So I'm in the parking lot with just my bra on. There were a few people out in the parking lot I don't know if they saw what happened I was too embarrassed and ran back to my car.

Best Answer

Aw no, you poor thing

Best Answer

when i didn't know i was at the boy's cr and i totally caught my gay friend making out with his bf,,

Best Answer

I was a teen and my sister and I always did a lot of walking around before I got my license. I wasn't feeling all that great, but when you are young, you don't let anything get in your way of having fun. So, we are pretty far from home walking around a nearby neighborhood and I feel this rumbling and cramping in my belly. I didn't know what to do. There were a lot of homes around, but none with anyone we knew. There was a shopping center that was a bit closer than home and we continued walking in an attempt to make it there before things started happening. We ALMOST made it. I was walking into the KFC in the shopping center when the embarressing explosion occurred. I fled to the bathroom. My sister called my father and he brought me a change of clothes. I was in the bathroom for what seemed like forever before he made it there and everyone there knew what happened. :(

Best Answer

Oh no, you poor thing!! I didn't even laugh at that.. Thankfully your dad came to the rescue

Best Answer

Yes, thank goodness for my sister being there to call and for my dad rescuing me from even worse embarressment.

Best Answer

I goosed a girl

Best Answer

ok so i am a nerd in school and i like this girl alot!!!!! so i asked her out in elementary like 1000000 times but got rejected 1000000000000000 times. so the first day of middle school i made the biggest mistake of my life, i asked her out again. she said to go away now or she'll humiliate me, and i was stupid enough to just ask for a hug. surprisingly, she hugged me, but then i felt a huge burn on my butt, she tased my butt with a toy i gave her in elementary school, i turned around and tried to run away, but she is so much faster and stronger then me she caught me and kicked my butt so hard i fell, she stood on my butt , it hurt BAD. then my stupid twin sister came along and said"hey, you might want to check out what he's wearing under those pants!" she let me get up, but then pantsed me!(pulled pants down) and she took my pants away. and then she saw my bright pink, stretchy, overly tight women panties which had a picture of a star on it. i was shocked, she laughed so much and told me the pictures she's taking are going on google. she ripped my shirt off and threw my pants in my face. i wore them, but then she wedgied me! since me panties were stretchy, they didnt rip when she gave me a hanging wedgie, i wasnt touching the ground! i begged her to stop and after 10minutes she did, but pantsed me again and took my pants and shirt and ran away,,and since shes more athletic, (she's a year younger to me) i couldnt catch her, so i ran 2 miles home in my panties.i came home to see my sister and the girl i like laughing at me, i wet my pants in front of them cuz i thought there gonna beat mt butt into pieces, so i quickly ran to my room and changed panties, and got pants, when i went downstairs again they said "what womens panties are you wearing now?" and they pantsed me and kicked my butt. my panties said monday, they said its friday, stupid, and kicked me in the guys place, my mother came in and saw me in underwear, she thought i was flirting with girls so she kicked my butt! and told the girl i like she could sleep over and walked away, then the two girls Kicked my butt with high heels! it hurt so bad. then when i went to sleep, they wedgied me and put my panties on a hook and i had to sleep like that, worst day evr!!!

Best Answer