Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 22 Answers Mar 29, 2012

*applauds* Thanks for saying MOST men. A lot of people generalize and legitimately think that all the men are the same. It get's frustrating.

Best Answer

your welcome! i know not all are like that!!

Best Answer

all,if not.........not aman

Best Answer

I call bullshit. Almost all mammals like sex, male or female. Not everybody thinks about nothing but sex though. There are other things that are a lot more important.

Best Answer

men probably think the same way about women and shopping. :P

Best Answer

Most people are boring. Blah

Best Answer

I don't agree.

Best Answer

as a male i'd like to protest... we are simple creatures..

Best Answer

Damned if you do, damned if you don't? A guy who doesn't want sex = friend. A guy that wants sex = a freak? Is there such a thing as a happy medium? :P

Best Answer

yes there is a happy medium... find it yet?

Best Answer

So what you're suggesting is that this happy medium is according to your wants and needs. Is that accurate? :p

Best Answer

is this a trick question? ;)

Best Answer

No, it's an honest question.

Best Answer

I was going to say "Be a lesbian then" but you said MOST men are boring lol.

Best Answer

Dont forget fhe cooking and cleaning, then of course more sex

Best Answer

Well you can either turn Gay, and date a woman, or find a guy who is not interested in sex, or "PROCREATION".

Face it Sex is a human thing, its not illegal.

Some of us just have a higher drive than others, its like Coffee, I hate coffee, and cant stand the taste or smell, but mostly everybody I know drinks it. The find something in it they like.

I am so tired of US AMERICANS, acting natural things in life are so bad.

Men Have dicks, and Most straight men like sex with Women.

Women have Breasts, and Vaginas or *******.

We all know what the others Reproductive organs look like. and most uf us have STANDARD ISSUE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS, or S.I.R.O's.

Sex is for Living Beings.

Get over it.

Best Answer

good point...

Best Answer

Those who are obviously about sex, you dont have to worry about because you know what they are about, its the ones who seem too nice, or as you women may describe, too sweet, they are usually up to something.

Best Answer

i agree... when i meet a guy whos automatically too nice or mean my instinct tells me to run...

Best Answer

Well, point blank its in our D.N.A . Its Imbedded In all men, its just how one controls that what they fell they need or wont?... Respectfully only my opinion.

Best Answer

i could have a very meaningful two hour discussion on high heels and shopping if your interested - oh and im male !!

Best Answer

I have never been told I am boring but I am sure there are the boring types.

Best Answer

wait a minute! your not boring.. don't you worry! :)

Best Answer

ok,sports......

Best Answer

You need some friendships with guys, where sex isn't on the agenda. Then you work out who is really connecting with you. I'm guessing you're very attractive, and you need to learn how to work out who is attracted to you, the person, who takes the time to really get you... and the rest. Just a thought.

Best Answer

i have friendships with guys but they eventually over step the line and ask me out.. ruining our friendship.

Best Answer

Something in-between - where you can go out, 'but you aren't ready for a relationship right now'. (?)

Best Answer

What is YOUR pleasure?

Best Answer

S*x is only meaningful if you are really into the other person and they are into you..... Then it is spectacular...

Best Answer

hmmm true say,

Best Answer