anointedonee anointedonee 22-25 12 Answers Mar 21, 2012

The North American norm seems to be to marry quite young (20-25 yrs old). At this point in life, most people haven't really experienced that many serious, solid relationships. They tend to marry the first person they think they love and 5 to 10 years later are filing for divorce, this goes for North American women too. I think if people concentrated on themselves first i.e. career, travel, life experience and had a taste of a few serious relationships before finally committing, I think North America would see a slow decline in the number of divorces they currently have.<br />
This is by no means a sweeping statement, please check out the statistics:<br />
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_div_rat-people-divorce-rate

Best Answer

Yes I believe that to be True...!!!

Best Answer

Very true, the ones we love have already been spoken for.

Best Answer

I actually thought when I was younger that this is false. But then, when I finally learned how the world goes around, I realized that this is true. They think of the dignity more than their feelings. Than love.:|

Best Answer

true they marry pretty girls

Best Answer

i think its like at first,love needs to brought up and learned and understood,and grows over the years

Best Answer

I would guess that is as true as women who marry the men they do.

Best Answer

this is a tuffy... marry the one you love, or marry the one who will make your **** fall off? why cant one person do both?

Best Answer

True That was my entry ticket to being a maverick

Best Answer

Not true, people will marry for a variety of reasons other than love. In a sense there are two types of love: Compassionate love and Passionate love. People seem to put way more emphasis on passionate love, when in the end it is compassionate love that is most important.

Best Answer