\'Men are completely visual\'. Is this true? C\'mon fellas, be honest xD
rossiarcher rossiarcher 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Men are attracted to looks, but they fall in love with the person!

If they fall for looks it wont last!

Best Answer

Exactly my thoughts. Looks fade fast. Especially if you meet young!

Best Answer

hummm, it last as long as beauty is there, when goes away many, very many cheats, divorce or leave in frustration. I agree with rossiarcher that men are very often shallow.

Best Answer

I take it you aren't referring to EP guys?

Best Answer

Duuuuh

Best Answer

I will not hide that looks makes me prone to fall for a women.

I think I will be able to love a morbidly obese person but I will never have a physical relationship with such person. I will love them as I love my morbidly obese cousin who is a wonderful and interesting person.

Now that said, the 2 women I loved really deeply are not women I was attracted to. I was indifferent to them for a while till they personality as a whole made sense to me and I started to fancy them like crazy, so the intellect does something.

Best Answer

Oh we definitely are. But the study of "looks" requires all of out brain power. Intellectual: Using what we have learned throughout life as we analyze what we see. Deep: Imagining what would happen should our encounter go further.

Best Answer

Both men and women have to have a physical attraction of some sort, to keep the interest. If there is no physical attraction, the rest will not fall into place as it should. With that said though, I have met people that I wasn't physically attracted to, but their personality eventually made them more attractive.

Best Answer

I would speak for myself as been with two tanned skin color women ...although it was a net relationship but i loved both deeply from my bottom of my heart...i never look for race or color of any skin...as mostly love never pick through race or looks... i think that same goes to women as well although some women like men with dark skin or white for some reason of their own and just that is it i think.

Best Answer

You may be right in some cases,but what man in his right mind is going to tell his girlfriend or wife that he fell for her intellect,because she wasn't good looking ?

Best Answer

We all fall for looks first.

Best Answer

Not true. That is specious reasoning and makes a blanket assumption from a poor sample standard.

Best Answer