urnotme urnotme 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 31 in Parenting & Family

wow, you really hate your dad

Best Answer

you might say that now and maybe it is true.. but i have been mad at my parents and i can understand..but take it from me.. after you loose someone and can never see them again it will sink in oh just how much they love and try to protect you..not all do but most do and i miss my dad so bad at times i cry

Best Answer

Why would I take it from you?

Best Answer

dont care if you do..i was just posting my opinion

Best Answer

about you not me :)

Best Answer

Ive had some kind of issue with my parents most of my life..that is a part of growing up. growing and learning is part of it all and there will be fights, arguments, not talking and just hate their advice. but it is normal. i hated them i think at times they might have hated me.but its all in the role of parent and child.. but what im saying is this sweetie remember they are there even if you dont think so....you will grow and be a part of each of them in the future.. i know cause now at times i see my parents in things i say or do..damn that sucks sometimes..lol .. but it will be ok.. you will come to understand them adn yourself through the years..blow off the crap and remember they love you like you do them even if its deep inside at this moment.. hugs sweetie

Best Answer

**** off you and your stupid idea that your situation could possibly be applicable to mine.

Best Answer

not saying it is.. you asked and i told you..so if you dont want to know something or someones opinion then ..dont ******* ask!

Best Answer

I didn't ask you idiot to show me how to deal with my issues. Issues that you're not even aware of. I hate stupid ***** who think they can possibly show someone how to live his/her life better than he or she is already doing!! If I wanted your advice for how I should feel about my parents, I would have asked you. Even if I asked you and you actually wanted to help, you would first know the problem. Not talk from personal subjective experience and measure everyone's lives through yours. That's just stupid and a mere indication of ignorance.

Best Answer

look who has a attitude..little girl grow up.. you asked and posted and if you dont want to be answered or others opinions keep them to yourself..you got a lot of growing up to do..now i know why you pissed off at your dad ..he more then likely busted you *** and you need it again

Best Answer

I'm not looking for anyone to die to solve any of my issues. I'm fixing myself on the inside, I"m instilling all the things in me which were missing for so many years. Since I"m not going to get any help or assistance from anyone else, ever, I have to take full control for myself. I am not sick, and I am not diseased or beyond help. My cure for anything is already inside me, and I have already made astounding discoveries. You say it can't be done, I say, oh, hell yeah, it can!

Best Answer

and why exactly are you telling me all this crap?

Best Answer

That's just awful...I wish I could see my dad just one more time...

Best Answer

I doubt he did.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you have to go through that and no my father loved me...

Best Answer

hahaha why you say that to your dad?

Best Answer

He's freak and this world would have been a better place without him :)

Best Answer