I disagree.
laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 20 Answers Jul 11, 2012

if i had my way all women would have long hair, regardless of age... im a sucker for long hair :)

Best Answer

I disagree; no matter how old you are, if you want to wear your hair long then, it's your business and nobody elses.

Best Answer

I'm not a sheeple, I'll wear my hair how I like.

Best Answer

Disagres long hair can alwa6s look good

Best Answer

you are right!

Best Answer

it is a choice, mom had her hair short all her life! she's 71 now and she still looks cute :) i think there's another reason for keeping hair short after 40, perhaps hair itself is no longer strong or have the same volume as before, due to age, hormones and such things, so some end up either having 3 long hairs.. or 10 short ones.. so they go for short ;)

Best Answer

Most women cut their hair in their forties when the grey hair subtly creeps in, as they try to conceal the ongoing signs of aging ,, more and more buy hair dyes only to find that it becomes an expense ,every 3 to 4 weeks or so. It's tedious time consuming and costly so ,the alternative to (cut) is the better option!

Best Answer

Disagree...I plan to have really long grey hair that will flow majestically behind me on my broomstick...

Best Answer

disagree

Best Answer

Disagree, just be you at all times, the rubbish i have seen on the catwalk sends shudders down my spine, and those people give us advice hahahaha.

Best Answer

disagree; i have long naturally black hair down to the middle of my back and I'm 50. Always nicely trimmed and I usually smooth it and curl the ends.

I read that after 40, women do best to avoid extremes; no pixie cuts or ultra long.

Best Answer

why don't they just grab a stick and pretend they gotta hump in there advise-back....

Best Answer

Should be bald after 40, common knowledge.

Best Answer

wicked totally extra-super disagree!

Best Answer