awww sad panda<br />
looks don't matter to me. I've learned the hard way that the attractive guy who has options... is only as faithful as his options

Best Answer

Well I wish if there comes a package deal....most of the handsome men I have dated...were either jerks or super dumb........& the ones I had some real intellectual stimulation.....they did not look pretty.........<br />
Over a period of time...I made a choice of being with the brainy guy over the pretty one......coz you live with the one who intellectually stimulates you...has something to talk about ..holds some opinion and is respectful...:)

Best Answer

My wife must like Gorillas. I have been mistaken for Bigfoot before. My nickname used to be "Sasquatch" but I'm really just a fuzzy Ole Teddy Bear.

Best Answer

Looks don't matter applies only to the blind. Everyone else is in one way or another a "looks" freak (not only for people, for cars, houses, fruits, shoes, you name it).

Best Answer

looks don't matter, not to me.. <br />
i would kiss a gorilla, especially if it is a baby one, they are very adorable..

Best Answer

Well in my opinion as long as they have a ok body and face,attitude. There ok with me.

Best Answer

I have very low standards so looks really dont matter to me. Looks dont matter to everyone.

Best Answer

I think if I wanted a chimp I could just walk down the street with a banana

Best Answer

I have no type because I'm not interested in relationships.

Best Answer

I like thick, curvy, women!!!!! Just like you........cant stand "skinny" lol

Best Answer

looks do matter. if didn't, i would have a boyfriend.lol

Best Answer