CurvyandChic CurvyandChic 22-25, F 16 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

awww sad panda

looks don't matter to me. I've learned the hard way that the attractive guy who has options... is only as faithful as his options

Best Answer

Looks don't matter applies only to the blind. Everyone else is in one way or another a "looks" freak (not only for people, for cars, houses, fruits, shoes, you name it).

Best Answer

looks don't matter, not to me..

i would kiss a gorilla, especially if it is a baby one, they are very adorable..

Best Answer

i love voluptous women they are the most beautiful women ever

Best Answer

Zira, from Planet of the Apes was an incredible catch, and Cornelius was one lucky chimp. 'nuff said.

Best Answer

Well in my opinion as long as they have a ok body and face,attitude. There ok with me.

Best Answer

Well I wish if there comes a package deal....most of the handsome men I have dated...were either jerks or super dumb........& the ones I had some real intellectual stimulation.....they did not look pretty.........

Over a period of time...I made a choice of being with the brainy guy over the pretty one......coz you live with the one who intellectually stimulates you...has something to talk about ..holds some opinion and is respectful...:)

Best Answer

My wife must like Gorillas. I have been mistaken for Bigfoot before. My nickname used to be "Sasquatch" but I'm really just a fuzzy Ole Teddy Bear.

Best Answer

I have very low standards so looks really dont matter to me. Looks dont matter to everyone.

Best Answer

I think if I wanted a chimp I could just walk down the street with a banana

Best Answer

I have no type because I'm not interested in relationships.

Best Answer

I have loved Black, Asian, Indian, Chinese, Native Africans, Latinos, Alaskan Indians, Ukrainian and they were all beautiful loving special angels....that I will never forget... sometimes they come visit again and we re-kindle ... it is so special to not be hung up on visual or material things ...just the pure beauty of love

Best Answer