to call him an idiot would be an insult to other idiots, so let's say there is a core group of conservative americans who think (a stretch) that he represents american values. he is a hypocrite who led the charge to impeach president clinton at a time when he, newt, was having an affair, and told his wife at the hospital that he was leaving her for another, younger woman. having said all of this, he has zero chance of being elected. peace out.

Best Answer

Clinton was actually better than all the others; at least he didn’t get the US into wars!
I’ve heard about this, but what made me sick to my stomach is a video I watched of him suggesting that poor kids should clean bathrooms in order to learn “work ethics” as poor kids are not good but in illegal things! What an ignorant, it made my blood boil!
He is such a jerk and I’m worried that he would win the elections that would be a disaster! I hope you are right!

Best Answer

i know1 he is a total racist! and he said the palestinains are an "imagined people" as in a nonexistent race. wtf?

Best Answer

It never stopped anyone else becoming President..

Best Answer

A democracy is ruled by idiots

Best Answer

This loser makes me miss George W., even Palin would be better :P

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I never though I'd miss Bush but you are right, at least his foolishness was actually funny, but Gingrich is just a complete jerk! LOL yup even her is better!

Best Answer

I kind of think that the media skews things and is trying to tip interest away from Ron Paul on purpose because he is not for sale like the other fascists. <br />
But I could be way off ba<x>se.

Best Answer

um. ron paul is a fascist. sorry!

Best Answer

ron paul is just another brand of nut.

Best Answer

But aren't they all?

Best Answer

When there is only Sh*t to choose from then you will end up with Sh*t no matter what. Obama is going to win, that is as close to certain as can be. There is no such thing as a good republican candidate. They all have either no conscience and are sociopaths, or they are diluted, brainwashed morons that wouldn't know a clear, rational thought if it ran them over with a bus. Gringrich is one of the lowliest pieces of filth on the planet, and the only election he is going to win is biggest douche bag tyrant wanna be.

Best Answer