Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 10 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Community

I think the moment of death is what worries people the most...no one wants a painful death.

Best Answer

So you believe it is pain that people fear, rather than death?

Best Answer

Yeah..many people have told me that they don't fear death but what comes before it.

Best Answer

I don't fear death.....when your numbers up, it's up!

I'll miss the people and family though that I knew.

I will hope to catch up with them...maybe on the other side with me.

Best Answer

Death is always presented to us as something to fear in films and in the news. Its like the powers that be want to keep us in fear in order to control us. Would you not agree?

Best Answer

Yes, I would agree. But I choose to take no notice of that hysterical jibba bab and foolish fear of the unknown.

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

:::mind blown:::

Best Answer

It certainly does not make sense.

Best Answer

Good-bad

Life-death

Light-dark

everything balance each other,good plants bear's best fruits-bad plants bears a poisonous fruits.

Life is full of delicious fruits enjoyable now and then cos they are tangible.

Death on the other side is a poisonous plant against life you and we only taste it once and turn into a statue,its an exit door of life once you are out there is no way of coming back,so even if you are fed up you have to think twice,

See life is a greatest gift and the most valuable of all,and we cling to it like a no other that's why most of us we see death as if its painful because everyone doesn't allow it to be taken back.we tend to enjoy life with jealous of our lives. We don't know how many mission really we want to accomplish before we exit life

Best Answer

I have very mixed feelings about this; very muddled feelings. My shrink had a field day with it, and then at the end, his professional diagnosis was

*You know you're nuts, don't you?*

Best Answer

Fear of death is fear of the slow painful decay sort of aging and sometimes the cultural concept that there might be some sort of negative afterlife. I can't see an upside to living forever, so perhaps some need death to give life meaning.

Best Answer

People fear what they don't know, or what they can't touch with their senses. Yet they don't want the torture of eternity. It makes plenty of sense to me.

Best Answer

I think that most people prefer to die "some day". The idea of living forever is daunting and tiring.

But most don't want to die "today".

Best Answer

But all there ever is, is 'now'.

Best Answer

Yes, totally. But it sounds odd when you don't go into the reasons for each of those.

Best Answer

I think most people accept that death is the natural conclusion to birth, yet - possibly to due to media input - we are led to believe death is fearful. Obviously there is nothing to fear.

Best Answer