anointedonee anointedonee 22-25 16 Answers Apr 12, 2012

False for the ones I know...

Best Answer

Of course, always has been that way

Best Answer

You can never really say since it's impossible to know. I don't like generalizing, and I have my own perception of what makes someone truly prominent. If I had to answer I'd say neither, it works both ways. Prominent men who are married have a woman who supports them no matter what, but that does not necessarily make them who they are today. Some prominent men have worked their way up from scratch to success and then finally developed a relationship and got married. It is true in some, false others.

Best Answer

the question was "most"....this is not generaliation

Best Answer

It's a statement that that includes "most" which is a term used to generalize. It is a general statement that you ask us to deem true or false. However, in such case, we cannot say it is true, because in essence, how do we know what is "truth"? I think a better pair of terms would be agree or disagree.
Just my two cents on that matter.

Best Answer

you were not obliged to answer anyways, just sharing my thought.

Best Answer

Lol, never mind, it's a minor concept I've studied in Theory of Knowledge. It's a very confusing thing to study so, just pay no attention. To keep things short, my answer is basically neither true nor false because I believe it works both way :P Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best Answer

Most of the ones I consider "prominent" in a good way are single, or were throughout their rise to prominence. That's not to say that a good wife wouldn't have taken them further, but just saying, it doesn't appear to be the case.

Best Answer

totally true! men need that emotional support.

Best Answer

Pretty sure it doesn't apply to Barney Frank or Newt Gingrich (for different reasons)

Best Answer

I think that is totally false.

All woman I have known wants a prominent man in the first place, thats why woman want them.

I have seen so many nice genuine guys get dumped because of a trivial matter, not perfect enough for them.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Behind every great man there is a woman.

Best Answer