Shontellebub Shontellebub 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

I've had to take many risks in my life and there are two that are the biggest risks I've taken. One when I was 15 and pregnant with my dad's baby, I ran away to the mountains to have my baby because I knew they would take her away from me. (they got her anyway. :( ) The second biggest risk was when I was 33 and escaped the cult I was raised in taking my two children with me. That risk paid off and here I am 18 years later, my children safe and we are free from them.

Best Answer

I just wrote it then deleted it .. I can't say lol x

Best Answer

had a girl blow me in times square

Best Answer

I spent the better part of 7 years hitchhiking all over the USA. Granted it was back in the 70's. Amuch safer time in the country. Wouldn't do it today, probably wouldn't make it out of my state

Best Answer

asked a boy to dance with me, he laughed at me

Best Answer

"Risky Busines" was a Whiskey business ONE time in my life which was ONE time too many.

Best Answer

Walked out of my job...

Best Answer

Too many to mention:-))

Best Answer

I have to think about this one.... I done many risky things in my life.

Best Answer

A class IV+ rapid in an open canoe when I wasn't quite skilled enough to do it well.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Get married -- twice.

Best Answer

escaped from india.

Best Answer