A few weeks ago one Sunday morning, my mother-in-law came over and promptly tied my wife’s bikinis, monokinis and sexy swimuits up.She certainly seemed to know precisely how to do it, because by the time she was finished she had expertly turned the bikinis, monokinis and swimsuits into a big ball of tightly tied knots. Then as she left she handed my wife a bag and said you will need these now I suppose. What I do not understand is I liked seeing my wife in her sexy swimwear, but I did nothing to stop them being tied up. In fact I admit that I actually enjoyed the sight of watching as my mother-in-law tied up all my wife’s sexy swimwear and was turned on by it.
jamescrawford jamescrawford 26-30, M 3 Answers Jan 5, 2012

lol she sounds like my mother, give your wife the money to go and buy some new swim wear and don't let your MIL anywhere near the new ones :o)

Best Answer

I don't understand why she would do that. Does she not want your wife to wear bikinis? If that's the case, that's not really her place to be saying that.

Best Answer

when i saw this question it made me think about how my ex mother in law got tied up in my wife's swimming suits and under wear, we used to have a top loading washing machine when it stopped it had to be emptied the m-i-l leaned over to get the last items out she slipped and fell in I was laughing she was screaming pulled her out by the legs she was well wrapped in a stringy top

Best Answer

My mother-in-law actually sat down with my wifes swimwear separated it into three piles bikini tops, bikini bottoms and one-pieces then selecting from each pile tied them up into knots until she had turned all that sexy swimwear into a big knotted ball,
By the time she had finished I had a massive hard on from watching her do it and would really have wanted to have sex with my wife in one ofb her bikinis etc, but obviously could not so we ended up having sex with my wife wearing one of the new swimsuits that were in the bag that turned out to be a swimdress

Best Answer

Is she a normal person? it just seems a strange thing to do and what was it that got you going?

Best Answer

Yes both my wife and the mother-in-law are prefectly normal people, I personally thought it a bit strange as well as my wife knows how much I loved seeing her in the bikinisc and swimsuits, but for some reason she had obviously agreed to them being tied up and believe me they really are well tied up it would take a good while to get any one loose.
As for me I do not actually know what exactly got me going about it as in reality I knew that by the bikinis etc being tied up also meant that I would also not see my wife wearing them.
The only thing I can think of is that it was seeing my mother-in-law manhandling the swimwear and treating it as something that was naughty for us to have and hence depriving us of it.

Best Answer