I have more questions, following this, regarding this. This is for a project. My friends and I are trying to prove a point that no gender is better.
LawrenceTucker LawrenceTucker 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 19, 2013 in Community

I don't prefer sons over daughters as far as chauvinistically, but guys are much easier to care for--esp. if the girl has a lot of confidence, is anything close to a social butterfly, or believes in doing many things alone instead of with her friends. Women also bring home babies, are emotionally vulnerable, and are targets for sexual predators and killers just for being a girl. Guys might be robbed at gun or knifepoint, but that's anybody. Guys can be stalked by some obsessive, crazy girl--esp. one who can't get over a breakup, but that is nothing compared to the trouble that is associated with just being a girl.

Best Answer

I love my children equally, I don't care if they are boys or girls.

Best Answer

I DONT PREFER EITHER. GOD DECIDES WHAT CHILD I GET. THERE MY KID SO I WOULD LOVE THEM EVEN IF THEY CAME OUT RAINBOW COLORED. THERE MY CREATION THERE A PART OF ME. BOY OR GIRL IT DOESNT MATTER.

Best Answer

Yes, but I want to know why. I need it for a project.

Best Answer

OK ILL HELP WITH YOUR PROJECT! MY BAD I THOUGHT U WERE PICKING A FAVORITE.
GIRLS- MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT THEM BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH DRAMA WITH EMOTIONALTY AND GROWING UP. THERE HARDER TO DEAL WITH.
BOYS- THEY LOVE TO RUFF HOUSE BUT ARE SOMETIMES EASIER TO TAKE CARE OF. YOU HAVE LESS DRAMA OUT OF THEM AND THEY TEND TO BE REALLY INDEPENDENT. ANOTHER REASON IS BECAUSE BOYS CANT GET PREGNANT.
LOL I HOPE I COULD HELP. IF NOT IM SORRY!:(

Best Answer

Thank you and yes you helped

Best Answer