Bullcrap, but most parenting advice is. It's why we're all crazy! I'm a firm proponent of feeding kids a wide variety of weird stuff so that they don't grow up to be picky eaters.

Best Answer

Umm, no. What they'll like is sugary processed foods that are not healthy for them. They will eat vegetables and they will like them!

Best Answer

It is a mother's responsibility to TEACH her children how to eat properly. Children need teaching and guidance, they do not possess the maturity nor mental capacity for self governing. That being said, they are certainly entitled to their own taste and desire for a favorite something now and then.

Best Answer

good lady.

Best Answer

Ok if they like fruit and vegetables.<br />
Part of being a parent is feeding kids a healthy, balanced diet...if u feed them crap then you are somewhat neglegent in your parental duties.<br />
Its cheaper to cook healthy food than buy processed crap. Meat and veg or chicken or fish and salad is cheaper than take-away junk.

Best Answer

Let them eat what they like? What a joke, parents that do exactly that create picky eaters or have children that will only eat processed, unhealthy foods.<br />
Look up the article on the girl that's has eaten nothing but McDonald's chicken nuggets for 12 years and what it's done to her!<br />
The rule in MY house, don't say you don't like something if you haven't tried it and fortunately for me my kids aren't picky, my husband on the other hand is!

Best Answer

what article are you reading?

Best Answer