After having 4 children, I can honestly say that their is not enough room on this site or enough text in the world to truely describe the physical and emotional feelings about childbirth. Fear, pain, fear, pain, frustration, euphoria(drug induced thank goodness), pain, fear, frustration, relief, happiness, fear, exhaustion. That just barely describes it.

Best Answer

i understand,did u ever felt regret to gave birth?

Best Answer

Regret? Not ever!! I brought life to this world and that is awesome.

Best Answer

**** bowling balls?

Best Answer

are you kidding me? my first and only pregnancy and i don't want to go through that trauma again. i was in 31 hours labor. had difficulty in pushing him out all because the cord was wrapping around my son's neck and he died. they cut my peri without giving a chance to numb it. so yes, i knew when something is wrong with my baby then, it wasn't all that easy and nobody listening, and they just forced him out with a vacuum on his head. white as ghost he came out his apgar score is zero, cpr'ed him and he revived. that was hell, and i hate so many people in my room while they shoo out my people supposedly on my side and film the birth. it was crappy, very upsetting situation.

Best Answer

im very sorry,what a painful situasion u went through.. u never try after that?

Best Answer

well i am not married.... until i do. i would know what to do next and this time, my way.

Best Answer

im wondering the same thing

Best Answer

like your body is being torn apart, and you want to kill everybody.

Best Answer

u must be a emotional mother he he...

Best Answer

forgot to add: but totally worth it ;)
that horror is only in the hours of the birth-day. i realized why mothers go around acting like you owe them something.

Best Answer

awful, it hurts like hell.

Best Answer

you can never understand the way creation occours

Best Answer