5 months ago we moved to a new place and the kids there know me but nobody notices me, I haven't said a word in weeks! Yesterday a kid asked me if I lived here, and I felt like crying! I go to all the stupid program's and there is no progress everyone ignores me! I have never even done anything mean to these kids! I really don't know what to do!
Dkiu100 Dkiu100 18-21, M 5 Answers Jul 15, 2012

Well you haven't met your crowd is all

Best Answer

I have met them I know all of them from school, Facebook and a lot of other things.

Best Answer

I mean your crowd as in the group of people or person that you just click with. You know, you guys have the same interests and share the same humor and stuff. Don't go chasing after people who don't care about you. I don't know who old you are, but this is what I've learned growing up. I'm still learning in fact and am happier too.

Best Answer

Nobody is interested in what i am.

Best Answer

Join a sporting team. It will take a few weeks but you will slowly become friends with some of the people involved.

Best Answer

Hate sports

Best Answer

No s
Rating teams anyway

Best Answer

It doesn't have to be sports but some group with an interest that you like. Then just keep being friendly. When I moved it took 6 months for the people I came into contact with on a daily basis to start interacting with me.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Try meetup.com might help find groups you are interested in.

Best Answer

I want friends where I live not online.

Best Answer