I actually dreamed that i saw a comment where it said on a youtube video that "my head startet to move side to side, it feels so good and its healing" so strange, and i feel the same lately together with other strange stuff happening in deep meditate / sleepy state
Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 2 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Hobbies

Not sure about your add on explanation, but the first thing that occured to me when reading question is you might want to get checked for seizure activity.

On one end of the spectrum you have gran mal seizures on the other end there is petit mal which can be a staring spell, most commonly called an absence seizure and there are many levels between the two.

Best Answer

Hi! it only happens in a deep meditate state, after i have listened to some binuareal beats or somthing, or well just really tired, it is conscious side to side, but it just feels so natural heh

Best Answer

all good thn : )

Best Answer