BraedenMiller BraedenMiller 13-15, M 11 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Travel

Hot in the summer. Cold in the winter. One of the highest gun ownership and murder rates in the country. Racist. Right-wing.

But they have some incredible scenery.

Best Answer

detroit an st louis got tha highest murder rates...an this is america everybody got guns, thats how u protect urself.

Best Answer

If you aren't rich enough to hire Blackwater, you learn where the bad areas are and avoid them. ........ In reality, the world is at a historic low for rates of murder. With modern communications we just hear about them more.

Best Answer

is blackwater ur bf? lol he sound like a cop tho always taking people money! lol an yeah u right nobody ever hear about shark bites until they migrate here to florida then its like omg a shark! every day

Best Answer

Blackwater was a private security company in Iraq that worked for various government departments and private contractors. They were infamous for murdering unarmed civilians that they thought got too close to the people they were protecting.

Best Answer

um okay ur kinda synical lol

Best Answer

Good to know. Thanks.

Best Answer

Yes, I love Tucson, it's my favorite American city. Phoenix has some crazy a$$ sheriff, I might want to avoid that area.

Best Answer

a fun state to live :) from Ca. too. Tell your parents to go to lake Powell :)

Best Answer

I live in phoenix. 7 yrs. moved here from ny. it sucks .dont know where your from but unless its Detroit its probably better than here.

Best Answer

California

Best Answer

cali is way better. I mean at least I think. ive only been to la. I liked it . was onlu there a weekend. but its way expensive there. here its too hot in the summer but winter is nice there is no color (grass , nice full trees, different flowers) its all brown and dead. even the buildings are all painted brown. the people here suck. idk. i hate it. maybe ull like it

Best Answer

been there just to visit hot as crap, but its really awesome as far as exploring

Best Answer

i went to las vegas nevada like a month ago...omg its dry there. i live in south florida so it was like really different! very interesting when hiking in tha desert tho lots of rocks an cactus stuff like that its really awesome! :) i think it gets really hot there tho in summer u gonna need some chapstick too its so dry omg.

Best Answer

It is f*cking hot all year round.

Best Answer

it's hot as hell.. and its dry lol

Best Answer

Awww 

Best Answer

drink up and wear sunscreen lol

Best Answer

what part..really nice there...in the winter...lol

Best Answer

Phoenix

Best Answer