Blah blah blah she's going to win. The end

Best Answer

Do you plan to make the effort to go to the polls and vote for Mrs Clinton in the general and in the primary?

Best Answer

I vote every election. Don't ask me

Best Answer

Think long and hard if you want some over the hill old bad idea recycler in office for eight years who can't be trusted. There are numerous better qualifies younger candidates from both parties some of which aren't career politicians.

Best Answer

WTF dude... you being paid by the republicans to spout **** all day or is it that your brain isn't capable of thinking about anything else.

Best Answer

Just doing my part of keep that duplicitous menace out of the White House. Do you plan to make the effort to go to the polls and vote for Mrs Clinton in the general and in the primary?

Best Answer

At this time I believe she is the best alternative to the republicans who remain focus on the wealthy and big business. I have voter for both parties at one time or another, but hat is how I see it today.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not saying I have blinders on, just saying that I haven't yet seen better :)

Best Answer

Oprah looks 100% better to me.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer