kem99 kem99 16-17, M 13 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Health

good go ahead

Best Answer

Why would you want to kill yourself? What are you going through that is so depressing that you have to end your life? I know it is hard, I am broke with no money, living at home with my mom who works extremely hard and I can't even find a job at McDonalds to help her, I have a Sallie Mae loan in default and owe lots of money because of school debt. But with all of that drama that is surrounding my life, I smile because I know it will be better. Please do not kill yourself and for the people on this site saying to go on and commit suicide you need to go straight to Hell

Best Answer

Please don't, sweetie pie.

Best Answer

Don't listen to the ******** that responded to this question. Some people are just idiots. If you need to talk you can message me. At the very least I will listen with a compassionate ear. I know what it feels like to be ready to end your life. I'm having some pretty harsh problems myself right now.

Best Answer

Don't talk about it, just do it

Best Answer

Would you like to chat? I have been there to many times

Suicide Prevention Hotlines

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)

Best Answer

sure hit me up

Best Answer

Can I have your stuff?

Best Answer

whats wrong dude

Best Answer

Don't let me stop you

Best Answer

sounds like this man is a father ...if not try being a father

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer