K well its not completly a cover, I have told people about my depression. I guess it just helps to deal with all the stress in my life, mainly loneliness.
Jokine Jokine 18-21, M 14 Answers Jul 25, 2012

music is theraputic

Best Answer

Researchers have recently said that people can not think if their pain and listen to music at the same time. Meaning music relieves pain.

Best Answer

its my escape from desperation, depression, frustration, and all those sh!ts in my life

Best Answer

If you can use it as way of inspiration and take the cover off, I am sure you will be able to see what the composer was trying to say. The lyrics tell you a story. They could be from a person whose was in a similar situation too. Some can make you sad for sure. Most of the.. kinda of a "get me out of here" stuff that can be inspiring.<br />
I hope you get better and are able to overcome what you are going through. The medications sometimes only make matters worse. I wish you had your family to turn too but looks like you are left on your own.<br />
You may add me as friend to share your thoughts and to keep you company here to encourage you.

Best Answer

As long as you're sleeping at least 8 hours,no more or less.<br />
Take walks.Listen to your music.<br />
Draw,if it's something you think might sell.Do more,or just do it for yourself.Art is in the eye of the beholder.<br />
Exercise is what's been pushed at me by doctor's.They push pills at you too,but exercise is free and healthier.

Best Answer

Ii guess if you're not just listening to cover nands.

Best Answer

if it works its good, people cope with depression in different ways. some exercise, some create, and some do tedious tasks. maybe music is how you cope with it.

Best Answer

It's a wonderful thing. Many people who suffer from depression benefit from using music as a distraction or form of comfort (including myself).

Best Answer

Its not a cover but a coping mechanism. Lots of people do it. Its fine but if I heard if you don't talk about your feelings it gets worse, though I've never shared more than my anger

Best Answer

As good as it gets.

Best Answer