The Qur'an says that the Sun will turn into a white dwarf causing our end.
Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 11 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Religion

the sun will come out from the west , thats what the quran says... or there are othere many signs, such as dajjal, the coming of the mahdi , and jesus! ... so no I do not believe in 2012 :D.. come on!

Best Answer

"This is not as far-fetched as it seems. The authors point to the scientific findings of physicist, Dr. Paul LaViolette, who supports this metaphysical concept in his book, "Earth Under Fire." In that book, LaViolette shows that approximately every 13,000 years or so a catastrophe, originating in the center of our galaxy, arrives from outer space and turns planet Earth inside out and upside down so that another major cycle can begin. The last time this happened large quantities of cosmic dust entered our solar system and interacted with our sun in a way that caused it to produce greater heat, thereby ending the Ice Age.

Best Answer

The Earth will turn upside-down, causing the Sun to rise from the West. Make sense?

Best Answer

where u get that from 0.o

Best Answer

aha u got me confused a bit there lolz.. instead of the earth going clockwise , it will go anti-clockwise:D

Best Answer
Best Answer

Wait, so it's wrong to believe that it's currently the year 2012?

Best Answer

lol. ikr. -.-

Best Answer

he meant, its wrong to believe that 2012 is the end of the world! he just didn't expand his question to be understandable ! as u see people talking about the 21.12.12 thing!

Best Answer

@Starz93, I know. I was just pointing out how he (and others) talk about "believing in 2012" without clarifying and it makes them sound silly.

Best Answer

LOL. Last time I checked, the Islamic calendar wasn't even close to 2012 yet. Since when do they count their years starting from the birth of a secondary prophet of rather minor importance to them? Right now it is 1429 in the year Hijra to Muslims. So, even if the Qur'an happens to be absolutely correct on this point, we have another 583 years to go. Personally, I plan to be long gone before then.

Best Answer

U cant be sure or accurate about how many years to go. ALLAH didnt tell anyone when the world will end... Gotta live every day likes its your last.. then No one would be worried about when the world will end. :D

Best Answer

When Obama gets out of office America hasn't got much time left.

Best Answer

You mean he's so good he's irreplaceable? I don't agree, sorry.

Best Answer

I mean that he's the only smart man left in the p0rnified West

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

u shd rephrase your qn. believing that the world will end in 2012 is haram. because no one knows when the world would end. only the signs leading up to the end of the world is known.

Best Answer

YES True

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer