Sunkissed015 Sunkissed015 18-21, F 11 Answers Aug 31 in Community

And racists in the UK join up with The Daily Mail to create fake racist news articles.

Best Answer

Yeah,.....the fact that, other than the architecture, London looks like any other mud-hut village in Pakistan, is completely meaningless.

Best Answer

You must have visited some real shitholes in London then lol

Best Answer

I live in London, and have no idea what you are talking about. Which part of London did you go to?

Best Answer

The UK......it is what it is.....what other western country allows sharia law to be practiced? GB simply represents the results of "Political Correctness" run amuck!

Best Answer

I have no idea what you are talking about and frankly I believe that neither do you.

Best Answer

I know....apparently, none of you do!

Best Answer

You're trying so hard to troll but it's still not quite there. You must try harder next time. I give you a D-

Best Answer

Are you bending over now?

Best Answer

No. I'm sitting down.

Best Answer

I keep bacon in my purse. I was expecting tbis s@it to happen

Best Answer

It will never happen. No One can fight the power of bacon!!!!!

Best Answer

Citation required.

Best Answer

WTF!!!!! Maybe we should band curry because that **** stinks.

Best Answer

You're gooooood.......

Best Answer

and Oh so observant......:P

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more......

Best Answer

I think I need a drink! ;)

Best Answer

I'll die before I let anyone take away my bacon

Best Answer

That would be a very bad day indeed. Bacon ROCKS

Best Answer

sounds right out distasteful.

Best Answer

it'll never happen

Best Answer

I agree with you but then again who would have thought that girls in a British public school would be forced to sit at the back of class?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608354/Girls-ordered-sit-classes-Christian-pupils-left-teach-state-schools-feared-centre-Trojan-Horse-plot-inspectors-say.html

Best Answer

that was a small but radical group doing this, according to the article, not mainstream.

Best Answer

Isn't that the way it always starts? Just another reason the world needs neither vegans, nor religious zealots.

Best Answer

it's harder to do something like this in a school I would imagine, seems to have been looking for attention. they'll have to keep an eye on the group. vegans...i'm not one :p

Best Answer

Never take anything you read in The Daily Mail to be fact. Ever!

Best Answer

I wouldn't know, i'm american

Best Answer

Now you do :)

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer