Is the era of individualism slipping away?...has the entrepeneurial spirit eaporatied? Damnit!...I DID build that! will we all say down and take the federal government as the final authority on how we should conduct our lives, or will we collectively go our own way?
brokerichard brokerichard 56-60, M 9 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Politics

This whole "team pla<x>yer" concept is a way for an organization to tell individuals that they simply don't fit in to the corporate culture without fear of violating any laws. It has very, very little to do with what a true team is all about.

Best Answer

I play on my own team, i don't play well with others

Best Answer

I have not now nor will I ever been a team pla<x>yer...

Best Answer

We should be, we are social and communal animals.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

yeah....what?

Best Answer

Yes sir!!!!

Best Answer

no., I mean " yes, we should live the lives the government wants us to," or " yes we are all individuals?"

Best Answer

Im for making peace with and cooperation with authority the one way Morrison and I don't concur

Best Answer

I am sorry I am going to be a bit mean to you. You can be mean back.<br />
You chose a motor cycle because you are insecure with you man hood the fact that it is red and you have used it as your avatar further's this conclusion. You also were abusive to one or more of your partners and this still has a great potential in your future. <br />
By the way you are positioned in photo it is clear that one or more partner's likely female has cheated on you. I could go on.

Best Answer

Ha! mr amature psych, I chose a motorcycle because I ride one, I got it at a fantastic discount because it was factory new and three years old, by the way a motorcycle is a poor substitute for aviation. I can no longer pass my medical exam for a pilot's license. I am an independant son-of a -gun...thanks for taking the time to reply...

Best Answer

Your late reply and boastfulness and furthers my conclusion. I took the time I would be able to go though your profile such as you have mine I would fine even more.

Best Answer

Mr. illiterate: I shall no longer dignify your amateurish responses wit an answer..go to YOUTUBE and be a "cyber-shrink"

Best Answer

Thank you It gives me pleasure 73falcon.

Best Answer

I'll shoot you in the leg when the zombies are chasing us. You're welcome :D

Best Answer