debyok debyok 41-45, F 19 Answers Jan 6, 2011

WTF?! make her... she doesn't have a choice, you are the parent, WTF?

Best Answer

Take her to a dentist and get him to show her pics of what people with rotten teeth look like and tell her she'll lose her teeth by the time she's 20 and will look awful.

Best Answer

google some images of disgusting teeth, show it to her. That scared the crap out of me when I was a kid (resulting in me ensuring that I brush twice dailly).<br />
Yeah, that should make her get the picture.

Best Answer

All 3 of you will survive: you, her and her teeth.<br />
Give it another year or two before some "cute" boy appears in her class and automagically things will get back to normal.

Best Answer

The bad breath could also be from bad eating habits and an upset stomach. Especially dairy. Try acidopholous.

Best Answer

Maybe she is lazy, Show her pictures of bad teeth it will help.

Best Answer

Well i can advice smthng, not nice but maybe will help...<br />
try to scare her ...tell her that if she doesn't brushes her teeth, she might have later some worms in her mouth....you know like...from the food that remains there and so on....it sound like real, lol :-), disguising, sorry, but she might believe in it and be really scared..<br />
Good luck !

Best Answer

orionca wins-WTF is right!

Best Answer

it's a tough one.......make an appointment with the dentist and have the dentist give her an explanation and demonstration of good teeth versus bad teeth.......good luck!!

Best Answer

your the adult, instill consequences Now! She's testing your limits and your letting her get away with it. It only gets worse if you don't step up now :-)

Best Answer

I agree with Orionica. You are the parent, you make her.

Best Answer

Mine is 15 and is refusing to, she is going so far as to try to trick me. She use to always brush but she will go days at a time. I am not sure what to do myself. She refuses to go to the dentist now and if I try to take her she will refuse to get out of the car. I tried everything. I am at a loss. and no amount of WTF's are going to help. Come and try making this child do it and see how far you'll get. Cant bribe her or anything, she is taller than me and she leaves me in tears.

Best Answer