asianbabe80 asianbabe80 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 25 in Parenting & Family

My daughter is the same at 13, it comes from hanging around me.

Best Answer

We teach them well lol

Best Answer

the fruit does not fall far from the tree.....lol

Best Answer

U trying to be funny lol ?

Best Answer

nope...but at least you know where all your energy went....lol

Best Answer

BECOME MORE OF A PARENT THAN A FRIEND

Best Answer

Agree with def, but it's all the backchat! My mum would of given me a back hand lol

Best Answer

Hot sauce. Every time they say those bad words, you make them drink hot sauce til they cry. Then you make them write 100 times they will not use bad words. they will either get the message or they will no longer have tastebuds. Don't wash their mouths out with soap though it could kill them and you don't want to do that, you just want to stop their potty mouths.

Best Answer

It ls not the bad words to honest, it's more like always want that the last word

Best Answer

my daughter is 9 1/2 and she's got a whooper of a mouth on her.

Best Answer

between laughs and jaw dropping

Best Answer

No matter how much she complains and rant, make sure she knows you care about her and only her. That's the most important thing. She'll, hopefully, come back as a human being in a few years. Remember, it's her job to stretch and test her limits....... I will tell you, as a rule, boys are on the delayed plan about the time they get a drivers license..... Kids are a trip.

Best Answer