BECOME MORE OF A PARENT THAN A FRIEND

Best Answer

Agree with def, but it's all the backchat! My mum would of given me a back hand lol

Best Answer

Hot sauce. Every time they say those bad words, you make them drink hot sauce til they cry. Then you make them write 100 times they will not use bad words. they will either get the message or they will no longer have tastebuds. Don't wash their mouths out with soap though it could kill them and you don't want to do that, you just want to stop their potty mouths.

Best Answer

It ls not the bad words to honest, it's more like always want that the last word

Best Answer

my daughter is 9 1/2 and she's got a whooper of a mouth on her.

Best Answer

between laughs and jaw dropping

Best Answer

No matter how much she complains and rant, make sure she knows you care about her and only her. That's the most important thing. She'll, hopefully, come back as a human being in a few years. Remember, it's her job to stretch and test her limits....... I will tell you, as a rule, boys are on the delayed plan about the time they get a drivers license..... Kids are a trip.

Best Answer