Bitla46 Bitla46 46-50, F 6 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Family Struggles

Take him anywhere the place that he feels free to enjoy.. then ask him why he is upset, show him that you & your family (especially as his mother) are with his side to support and take care of him.. I am sure he will speak out.. all the best wishes :) x

Best Answer

It might involve sexual, physical or emotional abuse, and he lacks the adequate coping mechanism to be able to voice his concerns. Has he spoken at all to anyone or is he completely silent? Don't jump to conclusions because there are a lot of reasons for this. I'm surprised if he has been completely silent and it has taken you 2 weeks to become concerned.

Best Answer

i completely agree with @puremonopoly...... he must have been through something very traumatic hence the lack of talking..........let it cool down and then talk to him...........identical twins often share a very deep bond I am very sure he will share it with you when he deems himself a little more comfortable.....

Best Answer

Leave him a note from Santa. <br />
Talk! or no presies!!

Best Answer

I hate you =_=

Best Answer