goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 36 Answers Mar 1, 2011

God is a myth...like the easter bunny or herpes...it doesnt really exist :3

Best Answer

he is real, you just dont want to let him in your life, your full of to much pain. but not wanting to change your life and stuff could be bad....but i agree that some of the stuff about it is very weird. but you have to have faith, just like with love. when things get hard you have to hold on to that person...try harder...becuz in the end they do really love you they are just scared and dont know what to do.

Best Answer

The next clear warm night lay down on the grass with your daughter and just look up at the stars and ask her if God isn't real then who made all that beauty?

Best Answer

I say she is smart. My advice would be to not believe what others have to say and decide for yourself.... but there is no hurry and she can enough time to make up her own mind.

Best Answer

It is real my child.

Best Answer

Never seen this so called God

Best Answer

I hope you do, some day. (:

Best Answer

It's a pretty deep concept but I think scientifically there is little doubt that there is some universal force or entity or intelligence that binds us all together and God is as good a name for it as anything.

If science teaches us anything it is to ask questions and to question the answers. I question the 'no God" theory on many different levels and it fails on all of them.

There is a God definitely and we as mortal humans are never likely to fully comprehend what He is, until we pass into the next phase.

Our intelligence and life spirit is energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed, our conscientiousness will live on after this receptacle dies, there is enough eye witness evidence to suggest an afterlife, and sufficient evidence to support the idea of a creator ( conversely almost no evidence whatsoever to suggest Darwinian style evolution from amino acids and organic chemicals to life as we know it. DNA is God's fingerprints and powerful evidence for a creator)

Best Answer

You tell her what your belief is on God. My mother always taught me what she believed in hopes that I would continue on. Now that I am an adult I of course think for myself and not exactly what my mom thinks. She will find out on her own what she wants to believe, for now you set the example you want for her. :)

Best Answer

ppl may create him but who created them?...

Best Answer

Tell her so do most people. It's not something anyone is likely to ever find an answer to, you just gotta decide whether you think so, or whether you think it's worth living your life for a God who may not exist, or whether it's worth living your life without a God who may send you to hell.

Best Answer

Teach her science, let her choose if she wishes to go to church, and let her make up her own mind whether she believes or not.

Best Answer

our creators are awesome and we are each a powerful Devine Spark of those Creators. Soon we will ask awaken to full consciousness and understand what that means because I don't know how to describe it otherwise. David Wilcock wrote a book called "the source field investigations" Wonderful information on how the universe works.

Best Answer

I can't figure out why people want to believe in a person that don't exist. It's like believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause. Why don't they give money to those people too. They only know what people have preached to them since they are young. What if there is no such person and look at all the money has been spent on no one.

I would rather it be spent on people today that are down on their luck or living in the streets.

At least then we could see the money at working and helping the needy.

Instead we continue giving money away for someone to preach more worthless words to us so they can feel good about themselves.

Just think we could even pay down the US deficit with all that money going no where.

Best Answer

Hello, I want to share something with you based on your question about the reality of God. Back in March of 2011 I began to have an experience so unbelievable that nobody believes me! I had gone to the police, educators, reasearchers, medical professionals (which I am), religious organizations, paranormal investigators, and even tried to hire a private investigator. The only thing I've succeeded in doing was getting extended stays in locked psychiatric wards on several occasions. Despite what this has cost me I refused to stop trying to be heard because what I am positive of is too profound not to try. This once proud and professed atheist knows there is a God and I "can prove it" to someone who is willing to sit, look, and listen. The biggest problem I have is that although as validating as this should be for those who already believe without seeing is that "not one" religion that has or does exist has it right. The reason we are here was because he was lonely. There is no devil or hell! Instead of trying to convince you I am going to give you some things to research on your own. The truth is all around us but as it seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing when it comes to stringing it all together. There is programming on youtube that will help. First, try origins. There are multiple shows in which they use "science" to back up there claims. Type in scientific proof of God on youtube and there are aspects specific to our own solar system if you have a working understanding of statistics and probabililty. Also type in Merkaba and ley lines. Watch as much as you can regarding the megaliths. Although this may not seems relevant because of what is currently believed watch E.T. hyperdimensional physics on youtube. If you would like some imagery relevant to my experience along with an explanation of where I am leading you write me back with a direct email address and I will attach much that will blow your mind!

If I had any advice to give regarding the god I know pretty well is this forget everything you've heard or think you know; most of it is B.S. for reasons that are to lengthy to explain here. Love often and hard! Fear nothing because whether or not you can accept this here and now you were always born to be immortal; death was a necessary illusion and think of it like molting. Do on to others as you would have done to you. Follow those and you can't go wrong! I promise! ChrisTKringel

Best Answer

Blessed is this little girl for if left to wonder she will find heaven! Protect her from religion!

Best Answer

Yes He is real I just finished talking with Him just a few minutes ago.

1 .Evolution is real it happens every second on this Earth, but it is not creation or what we call our God.

2. Things just don't happen it takes someone to make anything happen.

3.DNA tells us that every cell has a part no. on it, there is trillions to make your body work every day.

Look at the stars, the earth, if this was an accident. (accidents don't look beautiful they look like wreckage)

What does your heart tell you? please and talk to all kinds of people on this it is a very important.

Praying for your peace and comfort through your mourning and for your daughter to find the answer soon. I'm guessing your daughter wants to know if her dad is alright .

Like to know how this turns out.

Best Answer

Did he answer you too

Best Answer

with all the spiritualism and references to angels and the 'dark side'. and the ability to sense what is right and wrong; there has to be a God...someone is in controll of where the birds go north, then back south - the fish swim back to their spawning grounds - there is no logical reason why they go back, but every year, like clockwork, something sends them back... the way a flower opens to sunlight, then closes its' petals when it gets dark... little miracles...

Best Answer

Tell her that a sense of God is about a unity of all things and she needs to sense this for herself as life goes by. It's a struggle to sense a unity in a divided world but it's a wothwhile focus in life.

Tell her that strong religious beliefs often focus us into the ideas world and not the real world.

Tell her that loving nurture seems to have a power to heal and bring things together in a mysterious way and some people call this mysterious power a sense of God.

Best Answer

yes god is very much real

Best Answer

There is not evidence to prove that there is a personal god. Educate her in the story of religions and some philosophy.

Best Answer

tell her truthfully what you believe in.

Best Answer