Guess its about all the grey hair and wrinkles i'll be getting soon idk
FilipX FilipX 31-35, M 18 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Community

IT'S NOT ABOUT AGE, IT'S ABOUT THE KIND OF LIFE YOU LIVE (Please forgive me for utilizing capital letters, but I needed to emphasize. There are people in their 60's, 70's enjoying life, some are still doing the things they did when they were 31; running, swimming, enjoying friends and family and so much more. If you take care of your body and mind; eating healthy, fair exercise, little stress and so on your body and mind has a better chance at remaining strong when you do age further, it is only a number, live NOW, LIVE NOW, LIVE NOW) PEACE and find the lifestyle that can keep you feeling young and happy!

Best Answer

Because you aren't out there just getting on with living your life.

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

Thanks for your enthusiasm.

Best Answer

Because i'm not there to help celebrate!

Best Answer

Your only at the first ba<x>se camp. The top of the mountain is still quite a way up. When you get grey hair, embrace it! Grey hair isn't a priviledge my dear. You have to earn it. That requires many lifetimes of very hard, internal transformative work. It's like going for the gold. When you achieve the silver you know you're close to the gold. It's à time for celebration.

Best Answer

We all die in the end don't we? Enjoy your life my friend, because it doesn't go on forever.

Best Answer

l am 31 too,,, not a good age:)

Best Answer

Because you are already more then half way through your life and you are one more year closer to death. You future is filled with nothing but your body malfunctioning and breaking down until parts stop working or need replacement. you probably don't have enough money to replace your old parts so you will probably die soon. good luck and congratulations. If you think i'm an *******, just remember that I am human too and I will someday die just like you. Only in my case, my back problems will disable me from moving properly and I will probably get arthritis. also heart problems and cancer is common in my family, so I give myself until I'm 47. Yep, I'm convinced I will die when I'm forty seven... soo..... the year 2040

Best Answer

By feeling miserable, you are only laying red carpet to em all - grey hair and wrinkles..:).

Best Answer

u should be happy..still 6 years to be me..

Best Answer

because it isn't your 21st in 5 days

Best Answer

Tick, tock, tick, tock... maybe?

Best Answer