krisann krisann 41-45, F 21 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Don't paint it. Leave it natural. It will give it a real rich look especially if the red and blue are rich colors. Your kid has some good taste. I can see it already.

Best Answer

That would look so nice, but the woodwork is already painted, and it would be too much work to remove the paint.

Best Answer

Light Blue is good I prefer light Green . Orange also ok. <br />
Light Green indicates Health Education and prosperity.<br />
As a web and graphic designer, I would like to suggest .... please search color wheel image along with color code in google.

Best Answer

thanks, I'll look for that color wheel!

Best Answer

I would say green. A bright primary colors of red and blue are dark and heavy. White will stand out a LOT in a room like that but green would keep it pretty balanced. Good luck getting him to sleep with so many bright colors in the room though...

Best Answer

Haha, yes. The blue will be light, though. If it does not work, I'll redo it!

Best Answer

White! The child will learn to be so patriotic!!! Wait... are you American?

Best Answer

Yes, we are. Thanks, that is an idea!

Best Answer

I would either do white or yellow. primary colors look good in child's bedroom.

Best Answer

white

Best Answer

Natural dark japan varnish.

Best Answer

Even though you are 'up there' now,WHITE, of course!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

its his room, let him choose its a good thing thing if you let hm choose

Best Answer

dont let CPS know, lol

Best Answer

that bad, huh? Even with the blue being light...?

Best Answer

you know how idiotic CPS can be, they probably will interpet the red as blood or something

Best Answer

Ok, thanks. I'll be careful with that one...maybe I'll do green and blue then and work some red into the floor somehow...maybe a red toned throw rug.

Best Answer

Where is the woodwork? <br />
regardles, ask your son, if you already letting him decide on rest.

Best Answer

He's not totally deciding...we worked on it together. The woodwork is around the windows door and closet, and there is a baseboard. Whatever color it is has to "bring everything together" so to speak...

Best Answer

Matching with the ceiling?

Best Answer

I am actually kind of wondering about that now.

Best Answer

dont paint the woodwork! Ive been trying to reclaim the old molding in our house and its a total pain in the ***! not to mention the paint ******** fumes are toxic D:

Best Answer

Red is a bad choice, could affect his sleeping. Would he settle for pink?

Best Answer

Haha...no...he is definitely all boy!

Best Answer

Actually, red is a calming color if not overdone. It is a small room with a very high ceiling so the darker ceiling and lighter walls would have the effect of lowering the ceiling and giving a more cozy feel.

Best Answer

OH are we gonna have to agree to disagree. You didn't research, did you! LOL!

Best Answer

I absolutely did research, and studied some on the psychology of color and how it affects us. So, yes, we'll have to agree to disagree! lol

Best Answer