daisyflowrs daisyflowrs 36-40, F 18 Answers Jul 7, 2012

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" ???? ok that was hilarious!! The poor kid. I think he'll pay it on his own when he won't be able to go to the bathroom from constipation. Plus. Look at it this way. It would have been much worse if he found your vibrator. ;)

Best Answer

lol it would be like what happened to butters on that on episode of south park

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

take him to the supermarket and let him buy a bar of chocolate from his own pocket money for you.

Best Answer

Teach him the 1st rule of life, if you're going to take something make sure you don't get caught.

Best Answer

I'm going to let him figure that on his own if he ever gets arrested and I don't bail him out...right away.

Best Answer

Obesity shall be his punishment - and that comes from a chocolate overdose automatically.

Best Answer

Look, it could have been your very hidden pot stash, that would have been worse.

Best Answer

I don't know....I need my chocolate!!

Best Answer

Just tell him it's his own fault when he is sick. Or leave laxative chocolate in the same place next time. That will teach him!

Best Answer

No punishment. Better you should explain about making towers and climbing on things, and how dangerous that can be. You also need to make sure it's impossible for him to build another one, because a 5 year old will tell you "Alright, I'll never do it again!", and start another one 30 seconds after you leave the room!<br />
There are very inexpensive but effective child proof cabinet devices nowadays, BTW...

Best Answer

He has figured out all of the available child proof crap out there!

Best Answer

Nothing, he ate what was available.<br />
He deserves some good counseling. <br />
Whoever deserved the punishment, got it. Her chocolate got eaten away!

Best Answer

Well, poo on you! lol

Best Answer

Nawww but he's 5!! Maybe give him a time out or something, but nothing too harsh. Look at the bright side, he's clearly resourceful if he found something very hidden.

Best Answer

Very true!

Best Answer

my mother does that all the time, i had some very nice imported german chocolates i was saving for a special time and she ate them. i got those chocolates from a friend that passed away almost a year to that date.

Best Answer

Bummer-drag!

Best Answer