discipline him

Best Answer

muscle improves with repeated exercise. conditioning with consistency of negative and positive re-inforcements will eventually force him to adher to what is acceptable. unless of course, he has some medical condition. then he should be taken to a vet

Best Answer

He has been to the vet so I dont think it is health related but I agree with your statement because I do believe he just can't hold it because it only happens at night

Best Answer

I understand the reluctance to do so I myself have a puppy (if that is what you can call her) and occasionally she will sleep in bed with me, but crating her does more good in the long run. it will give him a place to go to feel safe. neutering won't work for that problem because if it is a "upset" issue he will still have the same issues. I have many many dogs over the years and have crated each one as a puppy. I know it sounds mean to do and that he will cry but if you put the crate next to the bed so he can smell you or even lift it up so he can see you at night that should stop. the other option (and I have no idea how large of a dog you have) would be to get up every two hours to walk him. remember small(young) dog small bladder. My dog has her crate and will go in there to get away from the kids but isn't locked away at night unless she is having stomach issues.

Best Answer

I took your advice and crate him in my room at night so far so good but I want to try to let him sleep with me and see what happens maybe its to soon. Thanks for your good advice, and yes he is a small dog

Best Answer