I think that kids should have a normal childhood like us adults do. Did it do us any harm playing with a buzz lightyear?:')

Best Answer

I would rather have bought her a Leap pad, it has educational games, & able to take pictures & record videos.

Best Answer

She will be obese by age 7

Best Answer

why? u could say the same about tv tbf?

Best Answer

She will be brain dead by age 7

Best Answer

but my point is how is she more likely to be obese n braindead with an ipad....rather than watching tv.

Best Answer

no, you've misunderstood me. the other comment said she will turn out obese. so i was askin him why he thought an ipad is more likely to make her obese than a tv.

Best Answer

I wish I got cool toys when I was a child that age. All I had were some Lincoln Logs, and Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Best Answer

I'll tell you what's gonna happen.....she's gonna become anti-social and grow up not knowing how to have a normal conversation with anyone, including her peers. I can't tell you what will happen in her adult years because I haven't witnessed it yet but so far the only kids I've seen with iPads are turning out to be disrespectful and unsociable. Tell her parents to take it away from her before things get bad.

Best Answer

yeh i agree, altho her parents are just seeing it as a form of entertainment....like a tv.and since they are rich, they don't really have any problems about spoiling the little brat.

Best Answer

I don't even know what an ipad does lol. You can watch TV on it? <br />
All this technology is useless.

Best Answer

yeh you can go online, or use it as a tablet. it has all the features of a laptop im sure.

Best Answer