I've been on it for only two days and I am so exhausted I barely had the energy to walk the dog today, and that is NOT fair for her! So **** that diet, **** trying to be skinny when my body literally is not programmed to be and my health issues will not allow it anyway, and **** anyone who doesn't like the way I look just because I am not a size 2. That is all.
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 20 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Image & Weight

600 calories a day is equivalent to self-harm. Focus on being comfortable in your own skin and good health. Don't let others' creepy obsessions with someone else's body get to you. It shows them to be insecure, damaged, and deeply unhappy if your body is the most important thing on their minds. Not worth your time.

Best Answer

I like you the way you are.

Best Answer

If anyone doesn't like you that is their problem. It is quite easy to be a sanctimonious a-hole behind a computer. They would never have the courage to say anything to your face. It is an old, trite, shopworn phrase, but here it goes: TO HELL WITH THEM.<br />
There are plenty of people here, and in RL, who totally love and respect you as you are. Please don't forget that.

Best Answer

You are not fat and you look great, no matter what dress size you wear.

Best Answer

you look good enough for me.

Best Answer

That is the dumbest diet I have ever heard of.

Best Answer

Someone called me fat and I got drastic.

Best Answer

Good. 600 calories a day is dangerously low.

Best Answer

i can understand, im doing the 600 cal per day diet only drinking caffine and eating nuts and im exhausted, i got called fat at the market before I could ask if they had an outfit i liked in my size. i have an infant and a toddler. i cried for weeks, i probably lost more weight crying than on this stupid low cal diet. more calories more energy more exercise less tired

Best Answer

Hope you go off of the diet soon. It's not worth it. There's always going to be someone out there you won't be "good enough" for, and I say who gives a **** what they think?

Best Answer

If your only going to have one meal, try one of my pizzas, you'll have 100 cal. to spare!...............I sent you the recipe.............-JC

Best Answer

Different things work for different people. I'm sure you'll find a program that works better for you.

Best Answer

No, **** a program. I eat better than probably everyone here, and I walk/jog an hour or two a day. I'm fit, and still fat. People are just gonna have to get over it.

Best Answer

Are you sure you're fat? Just because you're not scrawny doesn't mean you're necessarily fat. Forget whoever said that. As long as you're healthy and actually happy with yourself, that's the important thing.

Best Answer

I weigh 225 pounds. I'm 5'9". No matter how much I have ever busted my butt at the gym and starved, I never got below 175. I was not ever meant to be a size 2.

Best Answer

whoaa

Best Answer

Straddle ME!<br />
I'll hump you so thoroughly dear...<br />
We'll both lose a few pounds :)

Best Answer

At least you gave it your best shot!

Best Answer

It was stupid. I won't do it again.

Best Answer