I don't know if he is telling the truth, but I can believe it because of the location of where he lives. There are some rough kids around there, and he does mostly hang around with older kids. I can say that i've never tried a cigarette and never will :) How about you? How would you react to this!?
WoodersonAlriiight WoodersonAlriiight 16-17, M 9 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Hobbies

If a child tries smoking, usually mommy or daddy or both, smoke. They see them do it, and then they want to do it. I tried it when I was about 15. My mom smoked. In an failed attempt at reverse psychology, she gave me my first pack.

Best Answer

I've never smoked, I never plan to.

Best Answer

Not 8 when I started, surprised at that, mind live in the UK. The schools well the ones round me have done an excellent job at making smoking like crime number one, talking under 11 here. Had many a 5 year old look at me like I was personally trying to kill them by smoking in the park hahaha. So hence my surprise at his age. As a smoker myself good age to scare him straight, lots of images of the damage smoking does to show him. We have cigarette packages with those images, I always have them hand me the nicer ones in the shop !!! Guess it works. Much much older when I started and honestly wish I never had. Not easy to give up.

Best Answer

Things have changed a lot since I was in his age (even if it may only be 8 years) but yes, smoking awareness really became known by the time I was 11+. Perhaps they need to teach it at younger ages....I'm in the UK too.

Best Answer

Well I live in London and not the posh part. Surprised, yeah teenagers smoke but the younger ones not seen it. My kids hate me smoking, like hate throw your **** away mum. I swear the minute mine stepped through the school doors they started turning them, talking nursery here so around 3yrs. Hope you can set him straight.

Best Answer