thelonewood thelonewood 26-30 12 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

Put a rubber band around the sprayer thing on the sink then ask her to get you a glass of water

Best Answer

Saturday morning, show up into her room at 6am.<br />
"YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Best Answer

Keep it something simple, she'll be young enough, some of these ideas are pretty good, the quarter one especially, though I wouldn't send her to school with it. <br />
Wake her up on a Saturday and run in, "OH MY GOODNESS YOU SLEPT ALL WEEKEND! IT'S MONDAY! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!", and then run out and wait for her to show up in the kitchen...

Best Answer

Take Two Cake Pans,line them with shirink wrap and Pour enough Jello Mix into them to make two Jello Cakes Then frost them heavily and put candles in them and watch what happens.

Best Answer

ground her xD

Best Answer

put a baby monitor in her closet the part where you can hear and say creepy things when it's her bed time

Best Answer

they have fake dog poop

Best Answer

I thought you asked this before?

Best Answer

Pranking? No, this is the first time I asked. Perhaps you read a question which was also related to my 8-year old. I tend to ask the community about what they think. :)

Best Answer