Tell her you can use "BIN" (bedtime is now) if she prefers.

Best Answer

LOL love that I will use it very soon thanks

Best Answer

my pleasure I have a 3yo that seems incapable of understanding it.... lol

Best Answer

So the fun is just beginning for you huh. mine did'nt go throught the terrible 2's until they were 3 plus

Best Answer

Ask her how old she thinks you really are for a good laugh. A kid told me the other day that I was ancient.

Best Answer

Are you nuts lol I reaallly don'twant to know how old they think I look thats a can of worms I ain't touching with a barge pole.

Best Answer

Tell she will look weird being a 9 year old with no computer.

Best Answer

My 10 year old wanted a FB profile. So I let her on there. She IM me today and said, "What are you doing upstairs?" She friended so many people so fast. It was nuts! Even her estranged father that never calls to talk to her!

Best Answer

Tell her my 70 year old mother in law and 63 year old mother use LOL....my biggest mistake was teaching them both how to text :-D

Best Answer

lol makes me feel not quiet so past it.

Best Answer

Smack your own head through the wall for typing LOL

Best Answer

Yep, but what else can I write......I know how bout STF, s*h*i*t that funny instead!!

Best Answer

ummmm, hahaha, that's funny, you kill me, holy crap I just peed a little, you sick bastard...

Best Answer

Dunno, I'm about the only person I ever seen on the internet that types things like I'm talking, verbatum, when I laugh i say hahaha or very dirty crap that comes to mind at the moment, but I ain't normal I guess

Best Answer

well thank you kind sir I will take that complement ad run with it. hehe < thats just for you

Best Answer

Oh DAMN, don't call me sir, ****, that stirs me up...

Best Answer