Because you named it TIDDLES. Any living creature would be on the warpath with a name like that.

Best Answer

It's a common cat name in England lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

Take a rolled up paper or even a fly swatter . Every time the cat attacks the dog ; swat the cat on the behind ... not enough to hurt ; but to let it know what it is doing is wrong and say in a firm voice ..."NO" ....<br />
Another solution would be to get a spray bottle ..every time the cat attacks ; spray a little water in it's face ... cats generally dislike water , so it shouldn't be too long until the attacks stop ...<br />
Good Luck !

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply&gt; I think I will get a squirt gun and squirt him next time. I don't want him scratching the dog accidentally in the eye.

Best Answer

Get rid of Tiddles. Sooner or later, the cat will probably damage your dog's eyes. Seen it before. scratching. Not good.

Best Answer

I will definitely think about what you've said. He drew blood from the dog's nose today and I don't think its right.

Best Answer

Cuz your cat is a *****. haha get it?

Best Answer

I don't get it

Best Answer

A ***** is a female dog....

Best Answer

I get that...its making me laugh that your taking the time to explain your joke to me :)

Best Answer