Best thing to do is to ask for an experience you can share with her. To go or do something special together. Like that, it is a gift that she can give you but you can also share it with her and the memory will last much longer than any item.

Best Answer

Thanks for the help :)

Best Answer

Ask for something you to can do together and make a memory. I am the same and my answer is always "nothing, no need to waste money on me." It never works they usualy get me something anyway

Best Answer

Aren't you sweet.<br />
I'm sure she knows you well enough to know your the sort of person that doesn't like to ask for things/receive things.<br />
Just tell her this if this isn't the case.<br />
We all need spoiled sometime or another, if your unsure to what to ask for, think of the things you need rather than want such as(clothes) you can never have too many.

Best Answer

GET HER TO BUY A GOAT, OR CHICKENS, IN YOUR NAME, FOR THIRD WORLD VILLAGES. <br />
I'M SURE THEY'D APPRECIATE THE GIFT.

Best Answer

Just tell her you don't know. And that anything she'll get you is just fine. She'll be able to figure out something that you like. "Anything you'll get me is fine. But the greatest gift I've gotten is still you."

Best Answer