norton or kaperski are really good, mackfee i hated

Best Answer

If I may ask, what did you find wrong with Mc Afee ?

Best Answer

I had trouble with advertizing popups saying it needed att. but when i checked it said it was ok. just didn;t like the adv. all the time.

Best Answer

Hide its shoes so it can't go anywhere.

Best Answer

lol! Excellent idea!!

Best Answer

Avast. I know when I downloaded basic it was free of charge. My mum told me she just deletes it at the end of the year and downloads it again so she has never had to pay anything. Dont know if thats some kind of glitch that they may sort in future but its always worked for her. With her old antivirus she was still getting a lot of problems but she not had any issues since she started using Avast :)

Best Answer

I've installed professional issue of AVAST. So efficient ! (+- 20$ / year )<br />
Plus integrate Spybot and Malwaresbytes. Never had a problem since 4 years.......

Best Answer

Microsoft security essentials is free and should do what you need. 90% of stopping viruses is to not open strange links in email and social networking sites. If you're smart about what you do and where you go on the internet, you don't need an antivirus, but it never hurts to have the extra protection.

Best Answer

Trend Micro, best Antivirus program there is, I use it on my pc,iPad and iphone<br />
Antivirus.com is their website

Best Answer

I have had Trend Micro for over two years and I love it. :)

Best Answer

Thank you very much :)

Best Answer

I've been using it for 13 years and I have never had a virus, they now include a "vault" that secures your credit card numbers if you shop online, parental blocks, spyware and key logging detection and a firewall.

Best Answer

trend micro was recommended by our IT department also

Best Answer

I use it in my medical practice, I have to keep my network secure because of patient privacy. I also use it to block certain websites so that my employees WORK and not sit on Facebook playing games etc.
It's actually free for iPhone and iPads :)

Best Answer

Try AVG you can do a free trial I did the trial, my computer kept freezing up where I coudn't even boot it up but then it let download avg and i did a scan never had a problem again.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Works for me, too.

Best Answer

Anytime I love helping people! :)

Best Answer