Although it's not an entirely accurate comparison, you sometimes need medication to get better from psychological disorders just like you sometimes need medication to get better from physical ones. It's not weakness or anything, and although it is -possible- to overcome your anxiety without medication, medication makes it a hell of a lot more likely.

Best Answer

I understand. I don't take these vitamins that I was given b/c I don't like the idea of medicine making me feel better. I would like to deal with it myself. But, sometimes you NEED them to help you out and not think of them like the way that I did. -- That's how I feel anyways.<br />
No, it doesn't make you a crazy person. :)

Best Answer

Do what I once did. If you are off of them, video tape yourself for a day, go back ON them and watch the tape.

Best Answer

That's a good idea... but i would be entirely too uncomfortable having someone follow me around....

Best Answer

I get like that at times but that all depends on who you surround yourself and what type of environment you're in. I reckon pills make you worse, because then you get too dependant on it. Try the natural method.

Best Answer

Oh man I hate taking the pills also! It is a matter of how unmanageable your life gets.

Best Answer

i know where you are coming from<br />
and i take pills it just helps doesn't really harm anything<br />
when if feel i need one i take one that simple helps me calm/mellow out<br />
so i don't feel all messy inside and tensed up lets me take a deep breath

Best Answer

If it gets real bad take the pills an once you feel better gradually get off of them goodluck:)

Best Answer

Thank you all. I went without the pills since I last posted and I just found ways of keeping busy so I wouldn't think much about the anxiety or just channel it into something productive. That's been working well. Thank you :)

Best Answer