YOu know I loved your statement and always will. Can we hook up? Just kidding! lol

Best Answer

Nah, just look at the magazines on the back of the toilet instead. LoL

Best Answer

Love it! I don't have any mags like that in my entire mansion.

Best Answer

Awe, too bad. I bet if u advertise on here u may be able to find some reading material. Tee hee...

Best Answer

I really like you! Thanks!

Best Answer

Thanks??? U find a willing participant already by taking my advice? Wow, quick work and u r welcome! (Winkidy wink). ;)

Best Answer

don't apologize to ep. fck them. X]

Best Answer

Or I could tell em to go find cosmo...its prob in the bathroom. ;)

Best Answer

Thats coool, what the hell are you talking lol?

Best Answer

Earlier this evening I posted a joke and asked for comments. If u go back and read the comments u will see that apparently I pissed off a few people because they overanalized it rather than just taking it for face value as a joke. Anyhoo, if u want some entertainment find it....the joke was....having a girl wih a tatoo on her back is like having a magazine on the back of the toilet...it gives u something to look at while u r in the s***ter. It was supposed to be funny...funny, that's all. What do u think??? Or did I just **** u off too? :)

Best Answer