unconditional?
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 22 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Community

Take a shower.

Best Answer

I'm sure your *** stinks too troll

Best Answer

Spoken like a true conservative, pentup.

Best Answer

It's probably a turn-off. Take a shower or use some deodorant.

Best Answer

If you're still looking for someone I'd try to fix that..

Best Answer

Walmart has a big sale on deodorant......just sayin!!!

Best Answer

walmart can lick my pits.

Best Answer

You got to be ******* kidding me. I just puked everywhere why would that be a turn on?Lmao

Best Answer

Tell a doctor about it ..

Best Answer

I'm guessing most men would find that a turn off. They have to deal with enough body odor. Have you ever considered showering and using a deodorant?

Best Answer

I smell of vinegar and burnt tire rubber from about 10 feet away. In fact, there's probably an invisible cloud of stench that follows me around everywhere I go. Like Pig Pen on Charlie Brown. Chicks dig it the most.

Best Answer

depends. i like the natural smell of a guy's pits if it's not too stinky. there's a good sweat smell and there's a bad sweat smell. i learned in health class in high school that the bad smell comes from sweat when under stress. good smell comes from the heat and exercise.

Best Answer

I don't care how gorgeous or how cool you are, if you stink I'm going to run away from you. Take a shower and put on some deodorant.

Best Answer

For most guys, it's probably a turn-off. A FEW might find it a turn-on. These things are hard to predict. There's the old story about Napoleon writing to Josephine asking her not to bathe because he would be home to Paris in two weeks. (Of course, if you've ridden across Europe at the rear of 100,000 soldiers and many horses for months on end, it might be difficult to smell anything at all.)<br />
You might try avoiding coffee and any foods with garlic for a week or two and see if that makes a difference. If that, regular showers, and using deodorants will not work, then see a doctor. There are specific conditions that are cause such symptoms/effects. <br />
Or, you could go online and look for a guy with anosmia....

Best Answer

Why would you want to smell like anything other than a flower? O.o

Best Answer

because he's a man, not a flower.

Best Answer

The person who asked this question, is a dude?

Best Answer

That's seriously absolutely disgusting.

Best Answer

Oh baby

Best Answer

You might snuff out any embers of love that were starting to glow.

Best Answer