...sometimes your past can catch up to you and haunt you then maybe kill you? R.I.P. Hector.
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 5 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

But his Heart knew Kindness and that in a sense lightened his burden. Thank you for helping him, that was the best gift he received in his life and you were there for him....nice thing.

Best Answer

life is too short . all we leave is memories . last year a guy I've known for 40 yrs died after battling colon cancer . He stole from me and lied to me but all I think about is the times we played chess and something profound that he said

Best Answer

ur right, thanks.

Best Answer

yes it sad sorry I went into left field but I was lost in my thoughts . my own mortality never ceases to amaze me I'm the last of my friends .

Best Answer

so sad... it sucks when we lose someone in our life... be it a close friend, a relative, a pet, or even a stranger... death is just sad. I am sure he was very thankful to have you in his life. Finding someone who understands you a special thing.

Best Answer

thanks home girl... you guys make me feel like a kid...;-)

Best Answer

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always sad when we someone that was once close or still is close to you. May he rest in peace. hugs***

Best Answer

it wasn't that we were really close, it was that he was troubled and i understood him, many didn't.

Best Answer

Sometimes, being troubled and even one person can and do understand you, is really all a person needs. You don't know what you may had meant to him. You could had been the one person that didn't judge. This means everything to someone.

Best Answer

thanks, we were just trying to help him. he was famous once, then down, everybody counts you out when you're down and thats messed up.

Best Answer

This is so true.

Best Answer

you're precious... you all good today?

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss, may your friend find peace in their final resting place.

Best Answer

thanks, he was so funny and obsessed with video games. we haven't seen each other for years but we were going to because of some business...

Best Answer