apperently i wasnt supposed to even tho Quinn asked me to? She bought a lip ring and said the guy wouldnt pierce it for her without parent consent so I just used a sewing needle and a cloth and pierced it for her. I dont understand because she is 14 and already has her bellybutton pierced but shes not allowed her lip? And im the one in trouble not her? stupid! and my aunt is being mean telling me to get a haircut and shave my little playoff beard. NEVER! Have to keep the mully and beard going until we win the legue!
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 3 Answers Apr 3 in Community

Consider yourself lucky. If you lived in my house the police would be charging you with assault right now and your stuff would be in storage. A 14 YO and you pierced her lip?

Best Answer

why not? its just a lip piercing. like 3/6 of her friends in her popular friends group have nose and lip piercings

Best Answer

She is underage.. Its assault. And if that message doesn't get through to you, then maybe seeing you tossed out to live on the streets would get through to her how wrong it is.

Best Answer

it wasnt against her will and she didnt scream

Best Answer

14 years old and has a belly ring eh....?

Best Answer

yep shes interesting

Best Answer