give him a phone number of a disease ridden hooker. that way it will stay with him forever

Best Answer

delete him from your memory bank. that is blatent disregard for you and it just shows what a useless liece of garbage a person can be.

Best Answer

He broke up with you and asked for your friend's number?! What else, bus fare? Sounds like he has no tact. He did you a favor.

Best Answer

If that girl is really your friend, she will have nothing to do with your Ex boyfriend. I'm afraid there isn't really something you can do about it, unless.....you want to go down the 'Dating HIS best friend route.' I wouldn't advise it though.

Best Answer

I am going to do that definitely.

Best Answer

Tell your bf to go eff himself and if your friend goes out with your bf tell her to go eff herself. <br />
TBH, he doesnt sound like he loved you if he's doing that to you, but i dont know why you were arguing to begin with.

Best Answer

No we where doing just fine. then he texted me he wanted to break up. And then asked for my friends number. I told him i can't believe and all he said was he's going to sleep.

Best Answer

I certainly wouldn't give him your friend's number.

Best Answer