whosthisgirl whosthisgirl 41-45, F 22 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sounds like he's in route to becoming your EX boyfriend.

Best Answer

Come give me one and I'll give you my full attention throughout. [:{)

Best Answer

I'd probably bite it ! ignorant pig!

Best Answer

I think you had best find a BF who appreciates your talents. You have been rejected and used.

Best Answer

i cant even concentrate on focusing my eyes when i am receiving one so i think either u are doing it wrong or he is insensitive and rude or both

Best Answer

I have total confidence in my "abilities", so that wouldn't have been a problem. Once he picked up his phone I'll admit I completely lost my desire to do it, just got him off and left the room. We talked and I said never again will I compete with an electronic devise. Made me feel small and discusting. Insensitive is his middle name lol. I don't know how I fell in love with him, but I did. I asked this question because he really thought I was making a big deal about it, I guess I needed some validation that it was unacceptable.

Best Answer

well i think its been proved that it is off the scale unacceptable. He is a lucky guy to have you. Many women including my wife wont even contemplate giving oral.

Best Answer

Giggles oh my days the things some people do and say is beyond me...but obviously he was more interested in messaging/texting than he was in the BJ process how rude huh.

Best Answer

this is one of those things that's so personal, you don't need other people to validate your feelings. <br />
IMO, he was treating you like a **** toilet. some people might like that, others would hate it.<br />
it's entirely up to you. just go with your heart.

Best Answer

It's not OK.<br />
I remember that one time, while my ex-GF was having an o*r*g*a*s*m, she got so excited that she almost dropped her nail file.

Best Answer

Guys do that sort of thing to feel like a big-shot. You were giving him the BJ to make him feel good and you did.

Best Answer

well i'm a guy i wouldn't do that ,but you could bite him i'd say hey! down here, pay attention

Best Answer

Does anybody ever give anybody else their full attention anymore? Don't think so.

Best Answer

Sounds like you need to improve your skills.........

Best Answer

kenny do i look like i care ???<br />
i have problems<br />
REAL problemsss to deal with lol

Best Answer

Don't care

Best Answer