I LOVE to see him so happy, especially after a long cold walk and eating!! He is the best thing in my life! He naps happily and I nap AROUND Him so as not to disturb him while He is sleeping!!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 13 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Pets

Lovely dogs, adorable they are also known as Tibetan Mountain Dogs small but loyal.

Best Answer

I did it with my last cat, a sweetheart of a cat. She got to lay down on a crocheted afghan and wanted to put her head on a pillow like I did, so I let her use one. '<br />
Now I have 4 parakeets. I spoil them as much as possible, leaving the TV on with a timer set for a couple hours in the morning when I leave (PBS, Sesame Street and other kiddy shows), they like music, celery sticks, fresh peppermint, cilantro & parsley.

Best Answer

Oh how dear! I love those little birds!!!
I am SO VERY SORRY for the loss of your kitty...been there many, many times, that;s why I gave up and got a puppy!

Best Answer

My pet is a parrot, he's great but he has split personalities. He could be cuddly and sweet one moment and a fury of beak and claws the next, so I don't trust him at all.

Best Answer

All the time. :)

Best Answer

Yeah my little Buddy's happiest part of the day is bedtime. He snuggles up to my back and I cover him all around so he's good and warm and cozy. Then he does that deep content sigh...I bet you know that sigh!

Best Answer

OHHH I LOVE that little sigh!!!!

Best Answer

I KNOW!!!! :) :) :)

Best Answer

You dog is not a child substitute- didn't his pediatrician tell you that?

Best Answer

Hahaha! He has His regs. But, in my case, he is my baby..could not have children...so He the perfect sub.....!

Best Answer

He sounds adorable

Best Answer

Don't have to...one cat always crawls under the covers at my feet and the other crawls under them a sleeps against my chest ;-)

Best Answer

Awww! What a great feeling that must be!

Best Answer

No, never....as I sit here in bed surrounded by three purring cats :)

Best Answer

Aww!!! I LOVE it!!! NEVER disturb them!!!!

Best Answer

No, you can't really do that with a budgie

Best Answer

I did that with my cat this morning, pulled the blanket over her, tucked her in. She looked at me as if she were plotting my death.

Best Answer

Haha, but you would never disturb her comfort!!!! boy do I understand that! I've had kitties all my life!!!

Best Answer

The last dog that I had would commandeer the bed any chance he got. A 100 pound Rotty is big enough to sleep wherever he wanted to.

Best Answer

YEs Princess .....adorable.

Best Answer