And he will not fall asleep by himself ever I always have to rock him to sleep he is almost 9 months old.
Whyamistillwithhim Whyamistillwithhim 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I am not trying to alarm you, and it could be nothing at all, but my baby brother would NOT sleep without me having him in constant motion, as in, I'd have to carry him around in circles in the living room until I thought my arms would fall off, and if I dare put him down gently, he'd scream, and my mother, who had that postpartum crap would scream at me for letting him scream...GAH...turns out that he was autistic, and one of their "things" is the need for constant motion. <br />
Maybe get him checked for that, if for no other reason, to eliminate that possibility.

Best Answer

I don't have to keep moving him I can be still once he is asleep. He just sleeps longer and better on me. When I put him down he is fine for a few minutes then wants to roll over and he is awake. Then goes right back to sleep on me.

Best Answer

My daughter would not sleep till i rocked her to sleep at night. I miss those days. Your baby too will grow out of it. Enjoy it while it lasts. They grow up very fast. My daughter who used to fit into the crook of my arm now is getting almost as tall as me. Looking at her I wonder, where has that tiny doll gone ?

Best Answer

he is very bonded with you, thats a good thing, he will grow out of it before you know, you will wish it lasted longer

Best Answer

My daughter did this and it turned out that she had a broken collar bone they missed that she had gotten when she was born- I pushed so hard while giving birth, it broke her collar bone! My hubby was scared to do anything for awhile.... LOL he was worried it could break his thingy

Best Answer

Is there someone else he can bond with? A father, a sister?

Best Answer

Sorry, bad habit and they get heavier and heavier. Can you try taking him for a nice long walk in the pushchair/stroller then gently move him to cot or recline pushchair?

Best Answer

Really? Here? Not your doctor? Your mother? Friends with kids? You come here for help with your child?

Best Answer

I have asked all of those people to. But when I am up at this time with him awake for the third time in a row before he will go down in my arms sleeping and I am bored because there is nothing on tv then yes I ask the question here as well. You never know where you can get good advise until you look everywhere you can and sort through what you get and decide what may help.

Best Answer

You've asked all of those people, and you haven't received a sufficient answer yet??? Super doctor you have.

Best Answer

And this response coming from you who has not asked a single question on this site but has answered 167 questions posted by other people. Try asking a question yourself first before you judge other peoples questions!

Best Answer

obviously you don't have children. Sometimes something that usually works for most won't work for yours

Best Answer

I don't have questions that I require answers to from strangers on this site. I answer questions, because I'm lonely and bored. I will not ask a question before I judge other peoples questions, because asking a question will not change how I judge other questions. I have the right to judge your question as much as you have the right to ask it. If you don't care for my answer, ignore it. You're posting questions on a public site. Expect a few answers you don't agree with or care to read.

Best Answer

I don't have children. I missed the part where you specified that you wanted answers from parents only.

Best Answer

But that is the fun of asking these questions. Getting stupid answers from people like you and arguing about it.

Best Answer

Whyishestillwithyou?

Best Answer

Obviously the only people who would be able to answer this question with actual advise and not just random bullshit is people who have children or had a part in raising children.

Best Answer

You know what I noticed? Your question isn't a question. Dummy.

Best Answer

Hmm, look at all the answers suggesting she consult a doctor. You know what seems more likely to be helpful to her if she needs to use the internet for answers about parenting? A parenting website with a parenting community.

Best Answer

It is obviously implied that I am asking for advise. I didn't think I would have to add "does anyone have any advise on this?" At the end just for someone like you to understand the question.

Best Answer

Last word is mine haha.

Best Answer

The word is 'advice' and here is some: go to a parenting website like babble.com. Why come to a site where people come to confess things like wanting to have sex with their kids?

Best Answer

Hmmmm there is 2 saying check with a doctor if he is colicky and he is not or if he needs to be in constant motion or cries. Doesn't need to be in constant motion. I have checked parenting websites as well like I said before the more advise the better. Don't hate its not a good look for you.

Best Answer

I don't feel hatred toward you.

Best Answer

Wow! I am not posting this in sex confessions. I am posting this under questions, category family and friends. Are you running out of arguments but feel you must have the last word?

Best Answer