3 times married is a big red flag! You can do better than that.

Best Answer

I wouldn't count on it. lol.

Best Answer

My sister married a guy who had been married 3 times, she was wife #4. The guy did a Jekyll and Hyde. She ended up divorced after 1 year. Please be careful!

Best Answer

I will. Probably too careful. :)

Best Answer

married 3x is a bit worrying but then how many people dont marry and rack up more. just start with a cuppa at lunch or something and work from there.

Best Answer

Yes....she was saying she could get his number for me. I wish she'd at least have had a photo or something. I haven't given her an answer, as I wanted to mull it over.

Best Answer

ask her to bring a pic to work. she wants you to hook up she will ;)

Best Answer

LOL...hook up?

Best Answer

Just an informal meeting, perhaps for coffee or something, to start off slow? She how you get along, if you can talk to each other, etc. Then decide from there.

Best Answer

That's how it would be....I might try it. I don't know. It's hard to believe that I've lost so much confidence....when did that happen?

Best Answer

At the worst, you get a cup of coffee and decide you don't want to see him again.

Best Answer

At the worst, he finds out where i live and stalks me and I have to fight him off one night because he came in my window....or am I being paranoid? :S

Best Answer

Well, he's taking the same chance, isn't he? And you could make that argument about anyone and then never have a date for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

True. lol...though the odds are in his favor. :) Yes...I was actually getting ready to throw in the towel on the whole relationship thing. Then she said this today.

Best Answer

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (to be totally unoriginal). Just be careful and take it slow.

Best Answer

doesn't hurt to try. maybe a new friend?

Best Answer

I don't know. I just need some bravery. I'm all jittery about it.

Best Answer

maybe he is just as nervous as you. we all get that feeling when we first met someone new. just meet at a coffeehouse.

Best Answer